Saturday, January 9, 2021

Untersberg - Teresa

 Hey! So, we were asked to write about our favorite place in Salzburg. After thinking about it for a while, I came to the conclusion that my favorite place is on top of the "Untersberg"mountain which you can see in this picture.  



To get to the top of it you either take the cable car or you hike up. Personally, I would choose to hike because it is really doesn’t take too long and the nature you see during your way up is beautiful.

When you get to the top you have a splendid view of Salzburg. When I have reached the summit of the Untersberg I felt relieved because I made it and probably because it was more exhausting than I previously thought it would be. 

So here are some pictures from the top. Sadly, they were not taken from me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment