Thursday, December 3, 2020

Juvenes Translatores and waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 - Van

Hi,

The last two weeks of my life were rather boring - Though I had the chance to participate in the annual European Translation contest, also known as Juvenes Translatores, together with some other junior and senior students at my school.

My languages of choice were English and German and therefore I had to translate the text I was given from the former to the latter which was actually a ton of fun.

  

Otherwise I didn't do much, I'm still waiting for the release of Cyberpunk 2077 next week, since it's kinda the only thing that I can be really excited about at the moment without getting disappointed too much but we will see ;)

Have a nice week

Van :) 

-

Update 12.12.2020:

Cyberpunk 2077 is amazing so far, here you have two spoiler-free screenshots of my character cruising through Nightcity :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment