Thursday, December 3, 2020

A day in my life - Teresa

 My day usually starts at 7 am but today I was a little bit lazy and too tired to get up this early so I stayed in bed for another 30 minutes. I then went to make some homemade brownies and after they were done baking, my Mom asked me if I wanted to decorate them with some sugar icing, so I did that and they turned out pretty good!

After that I did some school stuff and attended two online classes.

Oh, and then I had some homemade Pizza, courtesy of my sister and dad! Sadly they didn't add any zucchini to it, so it was a mushroom-tomato Pizza only but it tasted delicious still.

Right now I'm writing this text and thinking about going for a walk with a friend of mine in the evening.

So yeah, that's my day :)





No comments:

Post a Comment