Tuesday, December 15, 2020

My favorite place - Aida


 

One of my favorite places in Salzburg is a hillside at the beginning oft the Gaisberg (one of our local mountains). Next to it is a forest with a hiking trail, a little creek and a small waterfall. I like to spend my time there, especially since March when we had to stay at home for months and during the times we have online school. It’s only about 10 minutes away from my home, so I went there almost every day to enjoy the nature and to get away from my desk. During the lockdown times it became a habit to meet my best friend there to cycle around the area, and after that, in the evening, we always watched the sunset from a bench that’s stands at the upper hand of the hillside. Of course 6 feet apart :)










No comments:

Post a Comment